Our tax firm has been very successful in serving international clients for over 20 years. We work almost completely digitally, and our good reputation brings us an interesting clientele with interesting and varied cases and many opportunities. Therefore, we are looking for a reliable German-speaking tax consultant (CPA) to support our international team.
The core competence of our firm includes:
- Review of accounting records and preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of IRS forms 1040, including 8865, 5471
- Preparation of IRS forms 1041, 1120, 1120-S, 1120-F, 1065 w 8804/8805, 706-NA, 8288-B
- Consultations with our clients
- Completed education as a tax accountant and CPA license.
- Computer affinity, especially knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, ProSeries, UltraTax
- German & English language skills
- Ability to work in a team
What we offer:
- a competitive salary
- starting with two weeks of vacation and paid holidays
- paid sick days
- health insurance, including dental and vision
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- life insurance
- Flexible leisure account
- Benefits programs, such as Netflix or fitness program benefits
- family-friendly flexibility
- promising training
- flat hierarchies
- an open-door atmosphere where everyone supports each other, and collegiality is a priority
- after an extensive training period, a home office including equipment (computers, monitors, ergonomic desk) is a possibility