Join our friendly team fulltime in Bonita Springs, Florida with your expertise in digitized client support!
What is your contribution?
- You are familiar with specific software such as Ultra Tax and are IT-savvy
- An above-average commitment to our clientele is beyond question for you
- Your open and smart personality expresses your team spirit
- You will be responsible for the independent preparation of annual financial statements and the preparation of tax returns.
- Review of accounting records and preparation of the annual financial statements
- Prepare client payroll and client quarterly payroll and unemployment tax returns and register new employees and W2s/W3s.
- Preparation of forms 1040NR, 1120 and 1065
- Preparation of forms 1099
- support and processing of challenging issues (e.g., company sales, donations, group accounting, etc.)
What we have to offer:
- a competitive salary
- starting with 2 weeks of vacation and paid holidays
- paid sick days
- health insurance including dental and vision
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- life insurance
- Flexible leisure account
- Benefits program, such as Netflix, or fitness program benefits
- family-friendly flexibility
- promising trainings
- flat hierarchies
- an open-door atmosphere where everyone supports each other, and collegiality is a priority
- after an extensive training period, home office including equipment (computers, monitors, ergonomic desk) is a possibility