Join our friendly team fulltime in Bonita Springs, Florida with your expertise.
What is your contribution:
- High School Diploma
- 60 months experience in this role or in a related position
Answer multi-line phone systems and transfer calls. Act as the first point of contact for German-speaking clients. Set up and confirm appointments. Greet clients, direct clients to meeting rooms, provide beverages as needed, and set up meeting rooms as necessitated by the type of meeting. Scan incoming paperwork. Set up new client files and archive older ones in the computer database. Distribute mail and deliveries. Log-in faxes and distribute as required. Manage the management schedule. Perform other light office work as needed. Must communicate in German because about 80% of the client base is German.
Must have at least a high school diploma and 60 months of experience in this role or in a related position. Job Location: Bonita Springs, FL.
What do we offer:
- a competitive salary
- starting with two weeks of vacation and paid holidays
- paid sick days
- health insurance, including dental and vision
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- life insurance
- Flexible leisure account
- Benefits, such as Netflix or fitness programs
- family-friendly flexibility
- promising training
- flat hierarchies
- an open-door atmosphere where everyone supports each other, and collegiality is a priority